Designing for a “quintessential colorful life” in 2013. On paper, as in real life, each of my design projects are based on simple wellbeing principles ; balance, aesthetics and functionality. So it makes perfect sence to add color to your space by using intriguing combinations and taking into consideration the following
- The way we live with color, and styles; Industrial Glamour, Edgy Classic, Mid-Century Modern , Elegant and Traditional ….
- How to mix and match, where to start when designing any space with paint, tiles for all the wet areas ,back splash, feature focus walls, and floors.
- The purity of design and quality of finish are paramount .
- My goals are to give the client an intriguing combination of styles – perhaps a Fifties lamp juxtaposed with an eighteenth-century chair.
- Working with many clients who are art collectors allows me to create interior spaces where architecture and finishing complement the client’s collection and allow art and design to work seamlessly with one another.
” Designing and Living a colorful life 2013″..!