Interior Designer Stacy Miles begins with an in-depth client interview to define their needs, wants, style and budget. Her role is to coordinate all aspects of the interior design process, from concept to completion. The homeowners can relax, as Stacy works with contractors and suppliers. She allocates funds wisely, avoiding costly mistakes and finding great deals and discounts. The Design process is broken down into phases from the initial client interview to final deliveries and installations.
1. Phase I :During this presentation she will work on style and concept.
• Present floor plans /furniture layout
• Fabric selections/options
• Lighting options
• Window treatments options
• Flooring materials
• Color schemes
2. Phase II : Stacy will refine your choices and make decisions. She will review products and materials in person.
3. Phase III: Stacy will present a budget based on your decisions that we will help you prioritize. Next she will obtain quotes and draft purchase orders for your review. At this point she will present a package of all materials and paperwork for your records. Once a price is quoted it is not subject to change.
4. Phase IV: Deliveries and installations –The designer /Stacy Miles is present to inspect and accept all deliveries, she is present to instruct all phases of construction and installation .The final space will be staged and photographed.
Interior Design/ Space Planning/Artistic Direction
Facebook : Jewelry Designed by Stacy Miles